Spicy Sausage Frittata
Quick, Simple and Delicious Eggy Heaven! A dish suitable for any time of the day! We have used our Piri Piri sausage range in this recipe, but any of our sausage range would work well in this dish! Click here to find out more about our sausage range.
5-10 MinsCooking Time
What you'll need
300g Pack of Simon Howie Piri Piri Chicken Sausages
1 whole red pepper – washed and sliced
6 boiled potatoes - cut in to quarters
100g Cheddar cheese - grated
Putting it all together
1. Preheat the grill to 180 °
1. Cook the sausages as per the on-pack instructions.
2. Slice the chorizo into small bite sized pieces and sauté on a low heat in a frying pan. Once cooked keep the pan with chorizo oil to use again.
3. Once sausages are cooked remove from the grill and cut into small bite sizes pieces.
4. Crack all the eggs into a bowl and bind together and season to taste– add in the peppers, potatoes, chorizo, spinach and sausages and then pour back into the pan on a medium to low heat.
5. Once the mixture is partially cooked (cooked at the base but still a bit runny on top) sprinkle over the grated cheese and place under the grill for 3-5 minutes. (please do not put pans with plastic handles under the grill)
6. Carefully remove the frying pan from the grill with oven gloves and place on a heat proof board.
7. Slip the Frittata from the pan onto a chopping board and evenly slice to serve a portion.
8. Serve with your preferred side dish – we recommend a citrus side salad and a slice of crusty loaf. Delicious!