Black Pudding, Chorizo and Goats Cheese Sausage Rolls
Deliciously moreish homemade black pudding, chorizo and goats cheese sausage rolls. Quick and easy to make and devoured in even less time.
Click here to view the video demonstration of this black pudding recipe!
5 MinutesCooking Time
Makes Approx 14 Rolls (Serving depends on how many each person tucks into!)
What you'll need
1x 200g Simon Howie Wee Black Pudding Chub
125g Goats cheese
320g pack Jus-Rol Puff Pastry Ready Rolled Sheet
100g Chorizo Sausage
Putting it all together
1. Preheat Oven to 180°
2. Roll out pastry
3. Slice black pudding into bite size pieces and place out evenly on the pastry sheet
4. Slice the goats cheese into bite size pieces and place on top of the black pudding bites
5. Slice the chorizo sausage into small bite size pieces and place on top of the goats cheese bites
6. Brush egg yolk down the sides of the pastry to bind the pastry together when folding over to create a long sausage shape
7. Once rolled over, brush egg yolk across the pastry
8. Slice pastry into small bite size rolls
9. place on a greased baking tray (either using a little butter to cover the baking tray or a sheet of baking paper to prevent the rolls sticking.
10. Place baking tray in the oven and cook for 10-15 (until golden brown).
11. Remove from the oven
12. Serve and enjoy 😊