Haggis is such a quick and tasty alternative to mince. Cook your haggis in the microwave for 5 mins and serve! Delicious with Nachos as all the spices and flavours compliment each other perfectly!
5 minsCooking Time
What you'll need
· 175g packet plain tortilla chips
· 200g refried beans
· 100g guacamole
· 100g salsa
· 100g sour cream
· Jalapeno chillies (as many as you like), drained, sliced
· 200g/7oz mature cheddar cheese, grated (or a cheese sauce if preferred)
· 2 Fresh limes
· small handful chopped fresh coriander leaves
Putting it all together
1. Heat the haggis in the microwave according to the instructions on the pack.
2. Heat the refried beans in a saucepan.
3. Spoon the hot haggis over the tortilla chips, do the same with the refried beans and sprinkle over the cheese, put under a grill to melt the cheese.
4. Dollop spoonfuls of guacamole, salsa and sour cream on top and add a few jalapeño peppers or fresh chillies if desired.
5. Scatter with coriander and serve with some lime wedges on the side.
You may also like
Haggis, Neeps and Tatties
Prep Time 10 minsCooking Time Depends on cooking method (10 - 60 mins)
Gluten Free Haggis Bon Bons in Pitta Pockets
Prep Time 25 minsCooking Time 10 mins
Gluten Free Haggis Burger
Prep Time 10Cooking Time 10 - 25mins
Gluten Free Haggis and Cheese Toastie
Prep Time 5 minsCooking Time 5-10 mins