Spooky Mummy Sausages
#HalloweenFoodspiration- A spookalicious recipe perfect for all the family to enjoy cooking!
5-10 MinCooking Time
What you'll need
2x 300g premium Pork Sausages
250g Puff Pastry
1 Medium Egg
50 g Plain Flour
Tomato Sauce (Preferance)
Putting it all together
1. Pre heat oven to 180°
2. Dust the flour across a clean kitchen work surface and roll out the pastry using a rolling pin
3. Using a sharp knife (be careful) slice long strips of pastry
4. Wrap the long strips of pastry around the sausages
5. Whisk an egg in a cup
6. Lightly brush egg over the pastry
7. Place the sausages on a tray lined with baking paper and place in the oven for 10-20 minutes, until pastry is golden brown, and the sausages are cooked thoroughly.
8. Remove from the oven.
9. Using a small amount of ketchup and a cocktail stick create a little face on the top of the sausage. Refer to the recipe image for #SpookyMummyfaceinspiration.
(Send us your photos or tag us on Instagram #SimonHowieHaloweenFoodspiration).