Sweet Sesame Chicken
Our two step recipe is perfect for an ultra easy meal, with only ten mins preparation. This simple glaze is also good brushed over Simon Howie Traditional Pork Sausages and Pork Loin Steaks before baking.
What you'll need
- 8 Simon Howie chicken drumsticks
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce and extra to serve
- 1tbsp dark sesame oil
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 1tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- lime wedges to serve
Putting it all together
- Preheat the oven to 200 C (fan oven 180 C, 400 F, gas 6). Line a baking tray with baking parchment. Wash and pat dry the chicken, prick all over with a fork and arrange the chicken on the prepared tray
- Mix the sweet chilli sauce with the soy sauce and sesame oil and brush all over the chicken. Bake for 30-35minutes until richly golden and cooked through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve hot or cold with extra chilli sauce to dip and fresh lime to squeeze over.